A rockin' time at the RRR






I've been a bad blogger. It happens a few times a year; I get so caught up with livin' it that I don't have the time or headspace to write about it. Last week, I took Cowgirl Yoga on the road for the first time, to a dude ranch. It was an exciting and refreshing experience that awakened new possibilities for our program, and for Red Rock Ranch's Spa & Fitness Week next year. As I always like to say - yoga makes everything better. My family got to come along for the dude ranch ride, so not only did I get to do the job I love, but husband and 6 year old (5 year old actually turned 6 at the ranch, and was lucky enough to celebrate with a gorgeous horse head cake!) got to participate in the fun. Here are a few of my fave takeaways from this experience:

Enjoy the pix. Yeehaw & Namaste.

Labels: , ,