LUXE CY





I'm re-living our Cowgirl Yoga retreats as I slowly pick my way through sorting and selecting the best of the hundreds of photos...I'm no photo editor, so I lack technique and this task leaves me overwhelmed. So many to choose from! But when you have your own biz, you get to sample many job titles that you may not be fully qualified for. Anyhow, for our last retreat of the season we were lucky enough to have photog Lauren Brown in attendance, and she took some stunning images that I wanted to share. Enjoy this LUXE Cowgirl Yoga eye candy. Love the pic of our yoga in the restored barn, it was the perfect place to practice; the shot of the horses is when we saw the big bull moose and they were checking him out (he was in the wooded area that was too dark for a pic). We're finalizing next year's LUXE CY dates this week so stay tuned.

Labels: , ,