Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu by Rocco, Part II


A few months ago I posted on my Boston Terrier Rocco, who is really drawn to me when I am practicing yoga (read Part I here). He tries to sit on me in seated poses, snuggle his butt up to me in headstand, and yesterday during savasana he did something that blew me away. Actually, it made me cry it was so sweet. While I was in savasana, he had wedged himself into the crook of my arm and I could feel him watching me intently, even with my eyes closed. Suddenly, I felt his little paw on my chest. He put his paw on my heart! OK, perhaps I am reading into this, but I don't care; it moved me to tears. It was one of those unexpected moments of sheer joy at the connection between living things. Once again Rocco, thank you for teaching me the true meaning of Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu. May all beings everywhere be happy and free.

Labels: ,